eJOY is a young and enthusiastic startup. We are developing Ed-tech products which help language studying become a joyful journey. We are currently looking for a UI/ UX Designer to join our team and help us deliver the best English learning experience to our English learners’ community.
eJOY English is a multi-platform English learning app. It aims at providing English learning methods in a fun and joyful way.
You’ll love working for eJOY if you
- have a strong interest in ed-tech applications, especially language
- have a dream of designing an innovative ed-tech product from scratch for millions of users
- prefer seeing the big picture of the product system as a whole to knowing only some limited areas of the product
- are looking for a working environment where we care about your wellness and self development as well as we care about the work.
- look to create products that bring learning opportunities to people from different walks of life.
- Be fully in charge of UI and visual design for our cross-platform products, including web, app (Android, IOS), Chrome extension.
- Collaborate with PO and developers to conceptualize, document, design and develop new product concepts.
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Research and propose new approach to optimize the design workflow.
- Build a design system to ensure all projects will get a uniformed interface.
- Work closely with our both Vietnamese and foreign design freelancers, agencies and our core system development team to redesign the UI/ UX of the products to improve the User Experience for eJOY.
- Previous experience in UI/UX design for web/application and mobile application in iOS/Android/Windows phone (Portfolio should be attached)
- Good knowledge of design thinking process
- Strong interest in user interaction design, responsive design
- Self-development skills to keep up to date with fast-changing trends
- Strong interest in English learning. You should be able to put yourself in the learner’s situation.
It is an additional advantage if you have:
- Long experience in cross browser development support and building user interfaces
- Proficient with design tools like Photoshop/Illustrator, Figma
- Good communication skills, ability to receive and deliver constructive criticism, and work well in an agile team.
- Working with the latest and most cool technology available in the industry. We focus on cutting-edge tools/languages like React-Native, ES6, AI, machine learning.
- Great environment, where we care about your development as well as we care about the work.
- Work in a small Agile team
- Make a real difference to real people
- An opportunity to build products that have the potential to change the way people study completely
- Ground floor opportunity; your voice and feedback will shape the direction
- Salary: competitive
- Healthy Lunch & Afternoon Tea-break for you to stay Fresh
- Team building: discovery travel to natural beauty spots
How to apply
Step 1: Send your CV, cover letter and portfolio to the email – email@example.com (The email subject should be as follows: YOUR FULL NAME_UI/UX Designer).
Step 2: If you are among the top candidates selected for the job, we will contact you to schedule an interview. If you’re a university senior/graduate, you’ll may be required to take an assessment test before proceeding to the interview round.
Step 3: A job invitation will be sent to the chosen candidate via email/ or telephone. The recruitment process should take no more than 2 weeks.
For further questions, feel free to contact us via the email mentioned above. Many thanks!