To update your account settings on eJOY App, you press on More at the right bottom as below:
1. Change your account name and profile picture
- Select My Account and tap on your image to change
- Tap on your account name field to start editing it
2. Access your favorite videos
- Select My Favorites and tap on Videos or Course. Then you will see all of your favorite videos and courses.
3. Watch offline videos
- Select Offline Videos and you’ll see all of your downloaded videos. You can practice this video even when your mobile phone is offline.
4. Use offline dictionaries
- Select Offline Data and you will see a list of dictionaries that you can download to use offline.
- Press on the Cloud icon on the right of each dictionary to download.
- To delete a downloaded dictionary, you press on the Trash icon on the right of each downloaded dictionary.
Note: Make sure to download the dictionary with the language that is the same as your mother tongue (in your account settings). If your mother tongue is Vietnamese and your downloaded dictionary is Chinese, you will not be able to use this dictionary offline.
5. Recently watched videos
- Select Recently Watched to see your watch history.