- Goal: Enrich your vocabulary with the most common synonyms.
- How to play: Tab on the synonym for the given word. Save new words to your wordbook for further learning.
- Note: You only get three lives each turn. If you answer wrong, you will lose 1 life.
- Goal: Master your English grammar with joy and inspiration
- How to play: Choose “Right” or “Wrong” for each given example. For incorrect answers, eJOY will show the right answer and explain to you why you got it wrong.
- Note: This game will be played with a time limit.
- Goal: Learn Vocabulary with pictures to remember them forever.
- How to play: Select the picture that corresponds to each given word. Save any new words to your wordbook for further learning.
- Note: You only get four lives each turn. If you answer wrong, you will lose 1 life.
- Goal: Improve your pronunciations by distinguishing the most commonly confused homophones.
- How to play: Tab on “Swap” if you think the given homophones are in the wrong position. Tab on “Keep” if you think the given homophones are in the right position.
- Goal: Learning word roots helps to grow your vocabulary fast and easily: Understanding one root can lead to an understanding of many English words.
- How to play:
- Tap to view the definition of 3 sample words in the block. This helps you guess the meaning of the root.
- Choose the definition matching the word root.
- Later, tap a word root to build the word. You can guess the word root based on the meaning under the box