It’s time for our 5th topic of IELTS Speaking Part 1: Books & TV!
This time, we will answer questions on two habits: reading books and watching TV. What kinds of books do you read? Do you read often? What is your most favorite TV show? Do your IELTS homework with eJOY and fill out the check-in form at the end of this article to find your online speaking partner.
If you are new here, you may want to learn more about how the online speaking group works.
Discussion questions for topic Books & TV
- Do you like watching TV?
- How often do you watch TV?
- What kind of TV programs do you like to watch?
- What are the most popular TV shows in your country?
- Do you think TV has become less popular nowadays?
- Do you like reading books? Why?
- How often do you read?
- What kinds of books do you like to read?
- What is the most important factor you consider when buying books?
- What are the benefits of reading?
The aforementioned questions are recommendations only. Feel free to add your own and raise any questions to your partner during the online meet-up if you want to keep the conversation longer!
Suggested videos for topic Books & TV
To help you answer those questions, the following is the list of English videos that you can practice with on the eJOY app and web (eJOY GO).
- How to learn on eJOY App
- How to collect joys to unlock video on eJOY App (For eJOY Basic account)
- Learn English on eJOY Go
Check in to find your speaking partner for this topic
After completing your homework, write down your answer and do a rehearsal before filling out the check-in form. We’ll help you find your perfect speaking partner who has the same English level, the same level of confidence, and the same time slot as you do.
Don’t forget to open the meetup guide when you start the online talk as well 😉