What do you know about big festivals in your country? Can you say with confidence about the activities you often do during the festival? Do your IELTS homework with eJOY and fill out the check-in form at the end of this article to find your online speaking partner. (mathemania.com)
If you are new here, you may want to learn more about how the online speaking group works.
Discussion questions for topic Festivals
- Are there a lot of festivals in your country?
- What is the most popular festival in your country?
- When does the festival occur?
- With whom do you like to celebrate festivals?
- What do you do during the festival?
- What do you like about it?
- What do you dislike about it?
- Do you think western festivals like Christmas are replacing traditional festivals in your country?
The aforementioned questions are recommendations only, do not limit your imagination to those. Feel free to add your own and raise any questions to your partner during the online meetup. To keep your conversation as long as 1 hour, you can print out or open the meetup guide on a new tab to help you follow through with the topic of Festivals!
Suggested videos for topic Festivals
To help you answer those questions, the following is the list of English videos that you can practice with on the eJOY app and web.
Check in to find your speaking partner for this topic
After completing your homework, write down your answer and do a rehearsal before filling out the check-in form. We’ll help you find your perfect speaking partner who has the same English level, the same level of confidence, and the same time slot as you do. Don’t forget to open the meetup guide when you start the online talk.